The Full Core Rulebook will be published after the Kickstarter campaign and will include:
- More abilities, more equipment, and magical items
- More spell schools (Necromancy, Psychics)
- Asteanic major gods and a whole lot of priest spells
- More establishments for the Domain Game
- Rules for combat on a company scale and stats for companies
- A complete Economics module (Rules for overseas trade, seafaring, sea battles, ship stats, storms, and so on).
Meanwhile, the Basic Edition can be downloaded at DriveThru RPG or at Itch.io:
Archetypes are built using 8 attribute points and 100 EXP, and they all come equipped with equipment worth 100 GD. In contrast, most standard NPCs are constructed using 40-80 points. Sample archetype characters are designed to be well-balanced, enabling them to handle a wide range of in-game situations.
Also, SAKE has its first official adventure module released: The Crime Districts of Ireongate, in which players take the role of heirs releasing their clan’s forge-villa from a criminal gang.
If SAKE TTRPG interests You and You would like to know when everything will be translated, please enter your email address for the newsletter. I will only write to you about the most important SAKE news.